Gender equality addresses the tendency to ascribe, in various settings across societies, different roles and status to individuals based on gender providing environment for universal equality irrespective of gender, sex, or sexuality.
INZA Group strives to ensure gender equality. Members of both genders benefits in implementation of all projects, in all relevant communities. INZA Group strives that all contributions of each project target the needs of both genders equally as well as population of all ages.
INZA Group policy is to ensure that all job applicants and employees receive fair treatment regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic and national origin, disability, age, trade union membership, religious beliefs, work location and working hours. This is done by adhering to legislation and by ensuring that all INZA Group procedures are fair, objective, transparent and free from discrimination in our procedures, activities and decisions.
INZA Group values people from diverse backgrounds, working to create an open atmosphere of trust, honesty and respect. Harassment or discrimination of any kind – including that involving race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other similarly protected status – is unacceptable. This principle applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, transfer, promotion, layoff, recall, termination and other terms and conditions of employment.
INZA Group is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, upgrades, training, promotion, and other terms and conditions of employment. This policy complies with laws governing non-discrimination in employment.
In order to address issues related to gender inequality in a workplace INZA Group:
- determinedly works on gender-balanced and flexible working arrangements;
- continually raises awareness among staff members on gender equality and address concerns of both women and men;
- constantly implements monitoring and evaluation of gender equality in the workplace;
- consistently guarantees equal treatment of men and women with respect to general working conditions/environment and their rights including wages and promotion opportunities;
- works on periodical evaluations of balanced wages and promotions of both women and men;
- ensures that annual reviews offer wage increases as per established INZA Group policies based on work assessment.