Do you know what isthe SMART SPECIALIZATION STRATEGY?
Do you want to deal with SCIENCE and INNOVATIVE DIGITAL TOOLS?
Learn how to MANAGE BUSINESS CONTINUITY RISKS!
To all interested parties who want to become part of our successful business group:
At the end of 2022, INZA Group is proud to announce that it has reached all its goals outlined in the Development Strategies 2007-2022 and that it is setting the following strategic goals until 2025:
1. to be the first SE Europe private company to establish Smart HUB a quadruple helix of excellence;
2. to be the first SE Europe private company that will implement a smart specialization strategy S3;
3. to be the first SE Europe to developing innovation for GPDRR & Sendai framework goals realization;
Become part of the INZA team in one of our engineering centers in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Serbia, Montenegro and the United Arab Emirates, organized in:
– Sector for science, innovation and digital transformation – Smart HUB;
– Sector for business development and smart specialization strategy – S3;
– Sector for business continuity and risk management – DRR;
Why INZA Group?
1. We are opening a Smart HUB & attractive jobs for innovative staff – S3!
2. We are regional leaders in scientific research and disaster risk management!
3. We work on domestic and international projects for the protection of critical infrastructure!
4. We implement the UN Global Platform for Disaster Risk Reduction – UN GP DRR!
5. We are accredited for testing, inspection and education of protection and rescue!
PhD.Sc. Edin Garaplija
President of the Scientific Council
The scientific and research conference “Protection of critical infrastructure” was successfully organized and held in the period 13 and 14 December 2022. year, in Sarajevo
Association for risk management AZUR, organized a scientific conference in the field of protection of critical infrastructure held on the topic of challenges and needs in the protection of critical infrastructure, through the experiences of Bosnia and Herzegovina, the region and the European Union.
The conference brought together the most eminent experts and scientists from this field, from Bosnia and Herzegovina and the region. In the plenary part of the Conference, conclusions were proposed to strengthen the initiative for the adoption of laws on critical infrastructure of Bosnia and Herzegovina and the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brčko District of BiH, while this Law exists at the level of Republika Srpska. As part of the conference, 3 panels were held:
Panel discussion on the topic “Regional interoperability in the Framework of Mechanisms of the CZ of the EU and the protection of critical infrastructure in Bosnia and Herzegovina and the region” (participants: representatives of the Directorate of the CZ of the Republic of Croatia, MoS of BiH / entities, MUP of Montenegro, MUP of Serbia)
Panel discussion Science and innovation in the field of digitization and cyber security of critical infrastructure in BiH and the region”
Panel discussion, The role and importance of the local community in the implementation of the UN DRR Platform for Risk Reduction
On this occasion, a book was presented, a scientific monograph on the topic “Digital model of risk management at KI BiH and the region”, as valuable reading for scientific and professional fields.
Foreign Investors Council
Foreign Investors Council welcomes INZA Group as their members. Our group is a regional leader in scientific research focused on the development and advancement of digital risk management solutions in critical infrastructure projects and sustainable development of climate-resistant smart communities gene, respecting universal values: people, environment and social responsibility. We also improve partner projects, with expert support and technical-technological competence through its engineering centers, accredited laboratory and inspection body in three Southeast European countries: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia and Montenegro and. Our group builds a leading position in the development of digital models of project integrated risk management in accordance with the RIS4 smart specialization strategy in Southeast Europe:
Research and development of innovations
– Attractive new jobs
– Improvement of professional skills