INZA Institute for Risk Management and scientific research doo Belgrade
Due to the increased volume of business activities and work on domestic and international projects INZA Institute for Risk Management and Scientific Research Ltd. Belgrade, Bulevar Vojvode Mišića Street no. 43, announces:
BIM (Building information modeling) specialist ……………………………………. … more executors;
In addition to the general requirements prescribed by law, candidates must meet the following special requirements:
– Graduated from the Faculty of Technical Orientation (Faculty of Architecture, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Civil Engineering);
– Work experience in the same or similar jobs is desirable;
– Excellent knowledge of English;
-Work in AutoCAD and Revit.
-Ability to perform multiple tasks at the same time;
– Organizational skills, communication and analytical skills;
– Willingness to work in a team and ability to report;
Stable financial and working conditions;
2. Incentive reward system;
3. Opportunity for advancement and training;
4. Participation in regional and international projects;
A dynamic and diverse job.
If you consider that you meet the above conditions and you are interested in working in the specified position, please send us your CV and cover letter in your mother tongue and English to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Incomplete and untimely applications will not be considered.
Date of publication: 29.07.2020
Ad duration: 15 days from the date of publication
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by phone or email within 7 days of the closing date.
Company name: INZA Institute for Risk Management and Scientific Research Ltd. Belgrade
Headquarters: Bulevar Vojvode Mišića no. 43
Mail address to which applications should arrive: email@example.com