Disaster risk reduction or DRRis the concept and practice of disaster risk reduction through systematic efforts. All causative factors of disasters are analyzed and efforts are made to reduce exposure to danger. It’s important to protect life, property and the environment.
‘’INZA GROUP’’ as a regional leader in the field of protection and recovery from natural and other disasters, has developed a risk management information system on the ‘’GIS platform’’ Through the implementation of this system through many projects it has been established that, the capacities and resources of the administrative units become more efficient in their domain – managing resources and people. European risk management guidelines are integrated in this software. And they offering solution for every potential scenario that may affect a specific region or administrative unit. Each option shows the quantitative and qualitative impact of the accident or disaster. Also, it give us instructions for prevention and remediation in case of an disaster. The duration of the disaster is also shown in it. Our methods are innovative, modern and standardized as in the most developed countries in the world. By implementing such a risk management system, we obtain:
• Digitized entire infrastructure
• Digitized risks that threaten a given area
• Attribute data for the entire infrastructure and risks
• Capacities of protection and rescue services
• Required capacity of emergency services and rescue services
• Risk zones with information on the number and category of the population and property at risk, the value of the property at risk and the damage caused by natural or other disasters
• People and property locations and search by predefined categories
• Monitoring of the situation on the ground through mobile applications that automatically sends reports to the Disaster Management Center
• Digital disaster model
• Required data for disaster prevention, remediation and response.
The protection and rescue system is becoming more efficient and secure. Protection and rescue services are becoming more organized, faster and more accurate in their operations. The population receives real-time information about the situation in the territory of local communities. The use of a risk management information system leads to a reduction in human casualties, a reduction in material damage and better security situation in the territory of a local community, region or state.